One way to both customize the functionality and maybe save a little battery is to change the options for the touch keys on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Those are the two light-up buttons next to the home button for Back and Recents. Here’s how to customize the Touch Key lights on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Open the Display menu in the Device section of the Settings app.
- Tap on Touch key light duration. This setting adjusts whether the backlights for these buttons are enabled and for how long.
- Pick from one of the four options: 1.5 seconds, 6 seconds, Always off, Always on.
- The first two will keep the touch key backlights lit for that amount of time whenever they are used.
- Always off will prefent the backlights from ever lighting up, and Always on will keep the backlights on for as long as the device is awake.