Mountain View, California – Two wrongs still don’t make a right, but two right answers and one wrong is exactly what you’ll find in every challenging screen of the new iOS Knowledge game entitled Right Right Wrong! Released today by Northern CA based game publisher, SUM Interactive, Right Right Wrong! takes a unique approach to the Knowledge genre by encouraging players to “train their brain” in order to identify as many WRONG answers as possible in a fast-paced race against the clock.
Right Right Wrong! is a game designed to test knowledge and speed. The game is timed (90 seconds) and the more subjects you solve correctly within the allotted time period, the greater your chance of receiving bonus points and increasing your score.
The Right Right Wrong! subject database is extensive and topics range from “The Simpsons(TM) characters” to “Onomatopoeias” to “Miami Heat players” and everything in between. Out of the three statements given per topic, if a player picks and submits one that correctly relates to the subject, they are presented with a “WRONG!” notification and are able to choose two more times until they identify the answer that doesn’t belong – but at the risk of losing valuable game time and precious bonus points! According to SUM Interactive founder and CEO, Derek Sunshine, “It was important to us that Right Right Wrong! set a standard of quality and put a fun new spin on traditional trivia games as well as included a variety of random knowledge not often seen in other games.”
Right Right Wrong! game features include:
* Thousands of different subjects to test your brain in categories such as Math, TV, Language Arts, Geography, and much more!
* Two available versions (Free and Paid – Paid version contains no ads and can be purchased for only $0 .99 at the Apple iTunes App Store in the Games Trivia Category)
* Apple Game Center(TM) Achievements (badges that can be unlocked and earned as players play games and successfully identify all the WRONG answers related to a specific subject- entertainment, sports, science, mathematics and more)
* Apple Game Center(TM) Leaderboards that track and rank your score compared to other players. Can you get the highest score of the day? Week? All time?
* Original Soundtrack created by Electropop artist The Chronomancer (available for purchase on iTunes)
* Right Right Wrong! takes advantage of Facebook’s open graph technology allowing you to share and challenge your friends
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 29.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Right Right Wrong! 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also a free version available.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, SUM Interactive is a video game publishing and development company founded in 2011 by Derek and David Sunshine with the goal of releasing Online, PC, Console, and Mobile games with ties to top industry talent and nonprofit education. With the launch of Right Right Wrong! on iOS, SUM Interactive starts developing what they hope will be a long track record of fun and engaging games at the highest quality that can be played anywhere from mobile devices to home computers. Copyright (C) 2012 SUM Interactive LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.