Since apps on your LG G4 normally take up the whole screen when they’re open, you might think that you can’t do any multitasking. Not true! Check out how to use split-screen multitasking using Dual Window on your LG G4:
First Dual Window must be enabled before being used:
- Open the Settings app from the home screen or app drawer.
- Find and tap on the Dual Window menu.
- Switch the toggle at the top of the screen to On.
Now we can use Dual Window to use two apps on the screen at once. To use Dual Window:
- Tap on the Recent Apps button at the left of your navigation bar (square icon).
- Tap on Dual Window at the bottom left.
- A window will appear with apps you have used recently that are compatible with Dual Window.
- Drag one of the apps from this window to the top of the screen.
- Drag another app to the bottom of the screen.
- Both apps are now open and able to be used simultaneously.
- Drag the blue bar between the apps to resize the windows to your liking.
- To close an app, tap on the icon on the bar, and click the X icon.