Every once in a while, you might find yourself looking for something on your device, but you don’t know what app it’s in. Maybe you are looking for something said in a conversation, but was it a message, or an email? Luckily, TouchWiz includes a feature that lets you search through all of your apps on your device at the same time. Check out how to use S Finder on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2:
Note: S Finder is not available on the Guest user profile.
To begin searching through almost every app on your device:
- Open the Notifications panel by swiping down on your status bar.
- Tap on the S Finder quick settings toggle.
- A text field and the keyboard will appear. Begin typing your query.
- Search results will begin appearing instantly. Keep typing to narrow down your results.
- Once you have located the result you are looking for, tap on the result to launch you into the app and take you right to the spot where the result is found.