Having your tablet buzz on your table or in your bag from all the messages, and app notifications can be one of the most annoying parts of having a mobile device. Luckily, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 provides a feature called Do Not Disturb to help curb the (sometimes constant) stream of distractions flowing from your device. Here’s how to use Do Not Disturb on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2:
- Open the Sounds and Notifications menu in the Device section of the Settings app.
- Tap on the Do Not Disturb menu.
- Switch on the toggle next to Do Not Disturb.
- Turning on DND unlocks additional options for the mode below.
- Allow Exceptions lets you selectively allow notifications when in Do Not Disturb mode. You can selectively enable alarms, calls, messages, or calls and/or messages from specific groups: favorite contacts only or contacts only.
- configure the Schedule section to automatically turn on Do Not Disturb on those days and times. This is especially useful to set for when you are normally asleep.