One of the biggest draws of using tablets is the massive amount of apps that can now be downloaded and installed to add near-infinite functionality. Just like new hardware devices frequently get updated, the apps on your device often need to get updated to provide better functionality and fix bugs. Here’s how to update the apps on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2:
- Launch the Play Store app.
- Open the Menu from the top left of the screen, then tap My Apps.
- In the Installed section, you will see a list of Play Store apps installed on your device.
- At the top of this list, you will see a list of apps that have an update.
- Tap the Update All to install every available update, or tap individual apps and then tap the Update button to update just that app. This is a useful feature if you only selectively want to update apps.