Ever wanted to send a photo or video to somebody you’re texting, without having to jump out of the Messages app to go to the camera? iOS 8 introduced a couple super useful shortcuts to remove those extra steps. Check out how to quickly send photos and videos on your iPhone 6.
- Open the Messages app, and then open any conversation.
- Tap and hold on the Camera icon in the bottom left corner, above the keyboard.
- The camera will appear.
- Flip the camera using the icon at the top right corner to use the rear camera.
- Tapping on the camera icon in the bottom left corner will immediately take a photo and send it.
- Tapping and holding the red record button will take a video for as long as you hold the record button. After recording, you can view the video before sending.
- Tap the X button to exit the camera, otherwise the camera will exit on sending a photo or video.