We don’t all want to shell out the extra money required for the bigger capacity iPhones, but that means running out of room for all our apps and media. Fortunately, the iPhone has some features to help make your space stretch further. Check out how to manage the storage of your iPhone 6.
- Open the Settings app, then open the General menu.
- Tap on Usage. In this menu, you can see an overview of the storage used on your device.
- Tap on Manage Storage.
- Here, you can see the apps and media that is taking space on your device, organized by most space to least.
- While default apps cannot be deleted, third party apps can be deleted by tapping on their listing, then tapping Delete App.
- One of the biggest data hogs on iPhones is video. Keep an eye on your Videos album in the Photos app and delete what you can to reduce the used storage on your device.