It’s likely that you will want to load up your new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with all your favorite music and photos, but the process of getting everything moved over might not be immediately obvious. Here’s how to do that:
- Download and install Samsung’s Kies app for either the PC or Mac.
- Kies is a media manager similar to iTunes. Configure Kies to include all the media you want on your phone. The app will guide you through this configuration.
- Plug in your Note 5 into your computer using the Micro USB cable included with your phone.
- Kies, by default, will automatically add any media on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 when you plug it in. Let Kies finish the sync process.
- After sync is finished, you now have access to your photos and videos on your Note 5.