Even though apps have filled the void of many services and sites on our phone, sometimes navigating to our website using the browser is just faster or better. Check out how to add website shortcuts to the home screen on your iPhone 6.
- Open the Safari app and navigate to the website you wish to create a shortcut for.
- Tap on the Share icon (a square with an arrow pointing out) in the toolbar at the bottom.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen.
- Edit the name as you see fit, then tap on Add.
- You will find your new shortcut on your home screen. Tap on the shortcut to take you immediately to that website.