The iPhone’s phone app has a favorites list because Apple knows that you have a handful of people that you contact more often than anyone else. With the latest version of the iPhone’s software, it’s now even easier to get in touch. Check out how to use the Recent Contacts shortcut on your iPhone 6.
- Double click the home button to open the App Switcher.
- You will see your Favorites list from the Phone app at the top.
- Swipe left to see your recent contacts.
- Tap on any contact to show the contact options: Phone call, Message, FaceTime, or FaceTime Audio.
- To disable the Favorites list or the recents list in the app switcher:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on the Mail, Contacts, Calendars menu.
- Find the Show In App Switcher menu under the Contacts section.
- Toggle on or off either the Phone Favorites or Recents options to show or hide in the App Switcher.