Our countdown continues to Halloween with only 7 days left to pick out your costume and to make sure your house is the spookiest on the block.
To celebrate the 7th day of Halloween we would like to introduce you to an app based off of a classic story. Feel free to read our brief description, download the app and have a spooky good time this Halloween night!
It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
This app is perfect for children of all ages. It's fun and will get you in the Halloween spirit in a classic way. Download the app and have a great time while you hang out with Charlie Brown and the gang.
Download It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown app for your Apple Device here.
Oh, Great Pumpkin! Where are you? This Halloween, hang out with Charlie Brown and the entire Peanuts gang to find out for yourself!
While Linus and Sally wait for the Great Pumpkin, you can create your own Peanuts character and join Charlie Brown at his first-ever Halloween party! Choose from millions of hilarious costume combinations and dress up to trick-or-treat with Lucy, Pigpen and the rest of the gang. Carve your own pumpkin, play a little ditty on Schroeder’s piano and bob for apples with Snoopy — just watch out for dog germs, blech!
Narrated by Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown, everyone’s favorite
Halloween special is beautifully re-imagined in this interactive storybook designed for your iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
Digitally remastered illustrations are brought to life with the voices, dialog and music from the original 1966 animated TV special. Whether your family sings pumpkin carols and waits in pumpkin patches or you’re introducing It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown to your kids for the first time, everyone will love this magical interactive Halloween classic!
● Choose from over 1 billion creative avatar and costume combinations to create your own Peanuts character
● Go trick-or-treating with Charlie Brown and the gang
● Carve your own pumpkin, bob for apples and play Schroeder’s piano
● Touch and drag objects to make them “spring” to life or tilt to watch them slide and move
● Objects magically pop out of the page to delight little and big kids
● Jump to any page in the book with the handy table of contents bookmark
● Educational features such as word and note highlighting to help improve reading and musical skills
● Hear individual words spoken with the tap of a finger
● Original dialog from the 1966 animated classic
● Captivating narration by Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown
● Charming soundtrack featuring music and sound effects from the original holiday special