One of the most popular ways to customize your phone is with new and unique wallpapers on your home screen. Check out how to change the wallpaper on your iPhone 6.
- Open the Settings app, then tap on Wallpaper.
- Tap on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- You have the option to use a built-in wallpaper, or choose an image from your Camera Roll.
- Tap on Set. You can individually set wallpapers for the home screen, lock screen, or both.
- On the preview pane of the Wallpapers menu, you will see the wallpapers that are currently set for the lock screen and the home screen. Tap on either of these to pan and zoom the image, and optionally toggle on or off the Perspective Zoom option for each.