A thought begins when there are two things to connect, compare or collate. Binbine! is a free app that enables you to create ingenious posts out of two pics with an optional header and captions – it’s really as simple as that! It’s a photo-sharing network for dual-photo stories captured on camera, as well as jokes, memes, asking for advice when deciding between two options, or if you can’t choose between two equally perfect photos – just share them both in one go!
Here’s how it works: take two photos or upload them from your phone’s gallery, type a caption either above or below both the photos, then upload them directly to your friends’ feed; alternatively, simply cross-post to Facebook. Follow your friends’ posts and discover the top rated bines via ‘the Best’ and ‘New’ tabs.
And that’s not all… Binbine! is a creative micro-blogging platform that can perfectly fit your news website, brand community, or fashion blog. Just imagine the endless variations of two-pic posts you can create to engage more effectively with your audience: make a perfect match of two dishes or pieces of clothing, ask your customers which of the two items they prefer, or simply show them your product from two different sides.
One is OK. Two is always better.
Key features of Binbine!
* Create stunning, funny, ingenious posts or memes out of two photos and captions
* Compare things, highlight similarities or differences, show people and places in time perspective
* Be innovative and create your own way of combining two images!
* Seamlessly share your posts to Facebook
* Interact with other binbiners by liking their posts
* Discover cool diptychs from all over the world through browsing the Best and New tabs.
* Follow your friends’ posts via the default Friends tab
* Fill out your profile
* Search for posts via keywords or find your friends by simply typing in their names or nicknames
* Upcoming features: comments, feedback screen, push notifications, and more cross-posting options!