New York, New York – Tragedy is no way to ring in 2015. The simple addition of Securify App to your iOS or Android home screen can provide an extra level of safety and security this evening and throughout the year. Securify app brings emergency response into the 21st Century, enabling users to alert the authorities with precise GPS location and other critical information in a matter of seconds – a great app for travelling safely.
One touch of the Securify SOS button alerts the Securify 24-hour global response center with the user’s precise location, along with text and video messages regarding any type of emergency. Securify routes information to the appropriate authorities within approx. 5 seconds, and periodically updates the user regarding the progress of the response. If the user indicates that they are able to speak, an expert agent will call and stay on the line until help arrives.
Securify should never be used as a substitute for a 911 call. However, “silent” text alerts have proven to be lifesaving in many situations – particularly when a voice call could endanger the user.
* Time: Reporting less than 5 seconds means faster response times for emergencies
* No speaking: Silence is golden, especially in certain emergencies. With Securify help is only a tap away
* Real-time feedback: Stay calm and informed with the progress of your alert
* Agents: Feel you need an agent? If you want to speak with someone, they’re just another tap away
* Recording: Enable 1 minute silent recording so agents can better assess the situation. You can also send as many voice notes as needed
* Pictures: A picture is worth 1000 words; share images with an agent for more accurate help
* Compatible with iPhone
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 10.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Securify 1.0.2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category. There is also an Android version available.
Ububble is the mobile development company behind the Securify Application. Privately owned, Ububble is an industry specialist in safety and security, working the Mexican government, while focusing on developing mobile apps that help consumers live safer worldwide. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Ububble. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.