The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge features one of the most advanced cameras ever used in a smartphone, and includes some very advanced features. One of these awesome features is Autofocus Tracking. Let’s go over what this feature is an how to use it on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Open the default camera app by either opening the Camera app or using one of the camera shortcuts. Check out our article How to Quickly Take Photos on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- In any camera mode, tapping on screen will focus on whatever is at that point in the frame.
- When either the camera or the object in focus is moved, the camera will attempt to keep that object in focus, even if the object is panned or moves in or out.
- This is Autofocus Tracking, and can be hugely helpful in any situation where any situation where people or things are in motion.
- For the most effective tracking, make sure the object you focus on is distinct from the background. This helps the software differentiate the object and keep better track of it.