If the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is your first smartphone device, or maybe you just want a more simplified experience on your phone, you might want to check out TouchWiz Easy Mode. Easy Mode, when enabled, makes your Galaxy S6 Edge easier to navigate with a simpler app launcher, big app icons and text, and useful contacts and favorite apps page. Easy Mode can also be enabled for many built-in applications for a more seamless experience.
- To enable Easy Mode, Open the Personal page in the Settings app and tap Easy Mode, then select Easy Mode from the list and tap Done at the top of the screen.
- With Easy Mode enabled, your home screen now has three pages: Home in the center, Contacts to the left, and Favorite apps to the right.
- Each page can be customized by hitting the Edit button at the top of the page, and adding or removing icons.
- Tapping a blank Favorite Contact lets you choose between creating a new contact or adding a contact that already exists.
- The Favorite Apps page gives you a grid of icons for your favorite and most used apps, and can be customized by either tapping blank circles with plus icons, or tapping the Edit icon. All of your apps can be accessed by tapping More Apps.