There’s more to the notification drawer than just notifications. In fact, you can control a lot of the most commonly changed settings from anywhere on your phone! Lets go over how to use and customize quick toggles in in the notification drawer of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
- Open the notification drawer by swiping down on the status bar at the top of the screen.
- This opens the notification drawer, where you see the quick toggles at the top, and a list of notifications below.
- The toggles at the top control lots of the functions of your phone, such as turning on and off Wi-Fi, locations services, bluetooth, and adjusting brightness.
- Tap on any toggle to turn them on or off.
- Drag the slider next to the sun icon to change the brightness of your screen, or check the box next to the slider to enable auto brightness. This setting adjusts the brightness to the best level for your environment.
- Swipe to the left on the toggles to access even more toggles.
- Tap the Edit button to access the quick toggle edit page.
- In this page, you can drag toggles to reorganize them.
- The toggle pane holds a total of 10 toggles. You’ll see 10 spots at the top that coincide with the available toggles in the Notification drawer. Swap them out with even more toggles from below to customize for your needs.