It’s likely that you will want to load up your new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with all your favorite music and photos, but the process of getting everything moved over might not be immediately obvious. Here’s how to do that:
- Download and install Samsung’s Kies app for either the PC or Mac.
- Kies is a media manager similar to iTunes. Configure Kies to include all the media you want on your phone. The app will guide you through this configuration.
- Plug in your Galaxy S6 Edge into your computer using the Micro-USB cable included with your phone.
- Kies, by default, will automatically add any media on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge when you plug it in. Let Kies finish the sync process.
- After sync is finished, you now have access to your photos and videos on your Galaxy S6 Edge.