Moscow, Russian Federation – Vlad Polyanskiy today proudly announces the release of iShutdown 2.1, a new version of his iOS utility to Wake-on-LAN, shut down, sleep, hibernate or restart your MAC or PC remotely. iShutdown 2.1 works both with Wi-Fi and 3G, it will scan your local network automatically and will find the reachable hosts. Now you can turn off your PC without leaving your comfortable armchair or warm bed. iShutdown will make it for you. Easily. Quickly. Conveniently. Version 2.1 features a new great user-friendly interface.
New in 2.1 version:
* Ability to use DNS names (given by services like dyndns)
* Improved German localization
* Wonderful, user-friendly and intuitive interface
* Turn on, shut down, restart, hibernate or pause your MAC or PC
* Highlighting active/inactive hosts
* Automatic detection of available hosts in your local network
* Manual adding of detected hosts
* Integrated help
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later (4.2 tested)
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iShutdown 2.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request. All future updates are included with initial purchase of full version.
Vlad Polyanskiy is an individual developer targeting mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Vlad Polyanskiy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.