With the addition of the new Apple Music streaming service, the music app on the iPhone now looks quite a bit different. Check out how to create and curate a playlist in Apple Music on the iPhone 6.
- Open the Music app.
- Navigate to the My Music tab at the bottom.
- At the top, tap on My Playlists.
- Tap the New button next to All Playlists.
- Add a title and cover to your new playlist.
- Add a description to your playlist, then add your songs using the green plus button.
- Tap Done to complete the creation of the playlist.
- To rearrange the songs in your playlist, tap Edit, then drag the songs to your desired order using the grab bars to the left of each song.